A wise man built his house on rock. The rain fell, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on rock.

MATTHEW 7:24-25


For more information on Mount Olivet's Capital Campaign contact Mari Carlson, Director of development at mcarlson@mtolivethomes.org or 612.821.3150

Important links

Giving at Mount Olivet



Enthusiasm is building for our Mount Olivet Lutheran Church West Campus Addition.


West Campus Videos Here


Time Lapse Construction Progress Video


West Campus Capital Campaign

Mount Olivet is recognized nationwide for evangelical excellence experienced at our Minneapolis and West Campuses. To continue the growth and share the love of Christ in the western suburbs, we are embarking on a 48,000-square-foot addition at the West Campus. It is exciting to know our West Campus Sunday School, Confirmation classes, and choirs will no longer need to meet in four separate buildings and that additional sanctuary space and a commercial kitchen will meet the needs of our growing congregation for years to come. Please prayerfully consider the positive influence your church has in your life, and imagine the impact Mount Olivet will have in the western suburbs as we share christ’s love in action.

West Campus 05-01-18 Update:

Construction has begun! Please allow extra time and follow the directions of the parking lot crew and police officers. Thank you for your patience during this exciting time! We also thank donors who have contributed $10.7M as of May 1, 2018 for this $13.2M project! To date, 27% (2,100 households) have supported capital campaign projects for the Minneapolis and West Campuses. If the remaining 73% (5,554 households) support the West Campus addition with a gift of $4.50 a week for two years ($468), we will meet the $2.5M needed to reach the $13.2M goal. Gifts of all sizes still are needed and appreciated! Donations or pledges may be made at any time. Pledge forms are available here and at both campuses. You also may pledge online by clicking here. For questions or information on the many ways to give, please contact Mari Carlson, Director of Development, at 612.821.3150 mcarlson@mtolivethomes.org.
We are grateful for all the support and prayers!